In this post I want to share with you some of the benefits of holistic living . This is not the whole story but a snippet from my new book about Holistic Living which features mindfulness and issues around mental health. I am in process of writing it. It will be published and made available to you later in the year – so keep a look out for that!
Holistic living has many benefits. Some of which include –
· Increased mental clarity, Development and Coaching,
· Decreased stress, anxiety, and overwhelm.
· More self-awareness and alignment with the highest version of your best self
Who is it for?
Holistic living is those who want to improve their lifestyle by becoming their very best self. Whatever skills and habits weigh you down, living holistically can address any problems you have. Living the holistic way is for anyone of any age, ability, or life circumstances, looking to heal, enrich or empower their life with joy bringing peace and calm; holistic living will benefit you.
How do you live a holistic lifestyle?
The holistic lifestyle is not something you do but who you become. It is a lifestyle that encompasses the wellness of your mind, body, and spirit.
It is living in the moment and making the moment work for you. To live genuinely holistically, one must become self-aware.
Making it a goal to become self-aware is one of the most freeing things you can do. Often, we don’t’ begin to become aware of our bodies until we become sick. We tend to take an interest in how our body works and what foods and exercise might help us get well. But for some of us, it’s all too late. The illness has taken hold, and a long recovery is ahead or no recovery at all. Holistic living is about ‘prevention’ rather than cure. It’s getting a few steps ahead of the game and consistently making good lifestyle choices for your well-being of mind, body and spirit.
What is Holistic Living?
I take a holistic approach to my personal life and work. It’s about making changes by’ becoming’ rather than ‘doing’. When we ‘become’, the ‘doing’ results naturally. It’s about allowing your very being, which is comprised of Mind, Body and Spirit, to emerge and become better. Holistic living works toward wholeness and draws in the care and growth of your Mind, Body and Spirit. It enables you to establish balance in all areas to be a healthier, happier You, to live a more fulfilling life.
Key Benefits to Holistic Living
Wellness in mental health, spirituality and a healthier body are the main benefits of holistic living; however, there are many more:
The main benefits will bring…
· Balanced emotional and physical well-being
· Better interpersonal relationships
· Reduced stress
· Improved productivity
· Relief of chronic ailments
· Enhanced environment understanding
· Your relationships,
· Career and finance balance
· Personal growth
· Spiritual development
These benefits are achieved by –
· Developing a new paradigm
· Developing a realistic daily routine
· Establishing daily Well-Habits that nourishes your Mind, Body & Spirit.
Do you need Coaching to achieve this?
If you’re asking yourself, “do I need a life coach?” it’s likely that Coaching would benefit you. Here are a few more signs –
· You want a change of lifestyle and not sure how to go about it.
· You want to live a more healthy, well- balanced life.
· You want encouragement to set goals and get those projects done.
· You want to establish your life purpose.
· You’re stuck in self-destructive habits that you want freedom from
· Your inner thoughts and self-talk are negative.
· You’ve recently made a significant life change or undergone a stressful event.
· You continually feel overwhelmed and need support.
· You suffer from fear of failure or something else that keeps you from reaching your goals (i.e.) one step forward- two steps back.
· Or You are an adult dyslexic and need support.
Recognize yourself in any of these? If you do, make the decision to contact me today and begin the journey to a happier, more confident and fulfilled self.
My purpose is to support women to develop compassion for themselves. I provide an integrative holistic, lived experience model. I enjoy empowering women to shift their current pattern to make way for the desired lifestyle. My focus is wellness in mind, body, and spirit. If these three are in sync, you will find your purpose and achieve your ideal lifestyle. To this end, I have created an integrative transformational intervention methodology to support you step by step.
· Gain clarity in your purpose and find meaning – Get clear and focused on the goals and objectives that will radically change your life in the next year.
· Achieve your goals – Feel more energy, more vitality and more accountability from a coach who pushes you. …
· Ignite passion in your profession and relationships – Remove beliefs that are sabotaging you from genuine connection and discover the key to fulfilment.
Professionally trained with a Master of Arts in Counselling in Professional Development and Coaching, With over 40 years of experience, I will support you to maximize your full potential. You will identify your goals and receive balanced teaching, great tips, guidance, and encouragement throughout your journey to becoming a better version of yourself. Let’s Talk – Contact me and see what the next step is right for you!
If you have found this article helpful, please visit my website- address below, and Like, Comment, Follow and Share.
If feel you would like further support, please contact me. Details of How to get in touch with me is found in the top menu on my home page.
HEAD OVER TO YOU TUBE AND CATCH UP WITH MY VIDEOS and I see you in my next blog post!
Paula Rose Parish